We’re excited to announce Nitro, Fluence’s newest wastewater treatment product.
Powered by MABR technology, Nitro provides energy-efficient shortcut nitrogen removal for high-strength wastewater. Using 40% less energy than conventional nitrogen removal processes, Nitro can remove more than 90% TIN, eliminating up to 20% of a plant’s total nitrogen load.
Nitro can be integrated into a larger plant or purchased independently as a containerized system.
Nitro is great for anaerobic digestion centrate streams and high nitrogen containing streams like…
KET is pleased to announce Parkson Corporation’s release of a new video featuring the Aqua Guard®
Parkson Corporation is pleased to announce the release of a new video featuring the Aqua Guard® In-Channel Screen for water and wastewater treatment. The Aqua Guard revolutionized the wastewater screening industry over 45 years ago with a unique 3-dimensional filtration system. Since then, the line of screens has aided thousands of treatment plants worldwide by improving capture rates, reducing headloss, and protecting downstream equipment.
The video touches on the heart of the screening system, which includes a filter belt comprised of individual elements to help move solids up and out of the stream. The Aqua Guard® UltraClean™, built off the original Aqua Guard design, provides a 50% increase in retained solids and features design improvements in the head, belt path, and brush to help reduce maintenance. Multiple Aqua Guard models are available to accommodate various needs and applications, including the Aqua Guard® PF, which utilizes perforated plates to provide an absolute barrier based on size of openings.
Watch the video to hear from our satisfied customers and learn how the Aqua Guard has helped improve their plant’s performance and reduce maintenance.
To learn more, visit the product page. Visit Parkson’s YouTube channel for additional videos and be sure to subscribe, share and comment. For information, please contact Lydia Ebert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparation Doesn’t Take a Month Off With the end of the year fast approaching, now is the perfect time to think about next year. Specifically, as it relates to planning for 2022 maintenance and using the 2021 budget to do it, investing this year’s surplus budget on predictive maintenance for next year is an efficient and proactive way to help things run smoothly in the year ahead. We are ready to help you be as proactive as possible within your existing budget to be prepared for 2022.
Ways to Prepare:
· Process Evaluation — Our Process Technology Team will take a sample of your product to test in our facility then determine how to streamline your process to save energy, money and help you run more efficiently.
· Product Analysis — Our application engineers will evaluate your current mixing equipment to determine how best to promote sustainability and efficiency, as well as control future maintenance costs.
· Spares and Repairs — Having onsite reserves saves more than just money—it also helps ensure your clients are happy by avoiding delays. We are fully stocked with whatever you need and are ready to deliver.
Be Prepared, Visit www.philamixers.com/services Today.
EquaReact® is our unique equalized nutrient removal system that combines hydraulic flow equalization and multi-stage (anaerobic, anoxic, or aerobic) activated sludge treatment as a system offering to provide biological or enhanced nutrient removal in industrial and municipal markets. Our equalized nutrient removal system reduces land requirements, energy consumption, and capital costs while increasing the overall treatment system performance and efficiency.
- Activated Sludge
- Two Stage MLE
- 4 Stage Bardenpho
- 5 Stage Bardenpho
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR)
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
- Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge (IFAS)
The EquaReact® System allows municipal owners to uniformly equalize and treat wastewater flows over a 24-hour period. The system provides treatment and the required flow equalization volume to achieve 24-hour diurnal flow equalization and optionally provide storm water inflow equalization at municipal wastewater treatment plants without aeration and the resulting wastewater carbon source consumption. This system also provides municipalities the ability to handle spike influent loads from their industrial dischargers.
The equalized biological nutrient removal system allows industrial owners to uniformly equalize and treat wastewater flows over a 24-hour period, seven days a week. This system provides treatment and the required flow equalization volume to achieve 7 day/24-hour flow equalization, as industrial wastewater treatment plants have diurnal inflow patterns and pollutant loading rates. This includes higher flows and pollutant loading during daytime processing shifts, lower flows and loads during nighttime clean-up shifts, and very low or no flow and loading during weekends and holiday shut-down days.
- Municipal wastewater flow
- Industrial wastewater flow
- Combined Municipal & Industrial wastewater flow
- Reduction of BOD and impact on Biological Nutrient Removal
- Increased construction costs
- Long term O & M costs
- Potential odor problems
- Issues with scum and solids deposition
- Allows for influent flows to be equalized while maintaining Influent BOD as a carbon source
- Utilizes equalization volume as reactor volume to save on capital cost (no need for separate tanks or additional pumping)
- Eliminates odors associated with raw influent equalization
- Can be designed to provide both anaerobic/anoxic conditions for biological Phosphorus and Nitrogen removal
- Minimizes surge flows and maintains steady flow to clarifiers; improving performance
- Minimizes shock loadings allowing for steady chemical dosages
- Eliminates spike loads from industrial dischargers
- Reduced capital and operational costs
- Reduced land requirements
- Reduced energy consumption
- Increased total treatment system performance and energy efficiency
NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC, experts in solutions designed specifically for difficult pumping applications, announces the new N.MacT Twin Shaft Grinder, designed to protect pumps and processes. The N.MacT is designed to fragment a variety of materials, and is ideal for wastewater treatment, biogas and biomass plants, food, animal processing, and other waste and industrial applications. Available in both channel and inline (flanged) housing construction, the N.MacT can be installed into effluent channels or upstream from a pump.
Complementing existing NETZSCH product lines, the N.MacT expands grinding technology offerings, providing an upstream application to core NETZSCH pump technology. Featuring cartridge cutting knives for quick and simple replacement and servicing, the N.MacT offers quenched lubricated mechanical seals for dry running capability. The mechanical seal cartridge design – a leak free combination of mechanical seal and bearing cartridges – enables quick and simple replacement and servicing. For higher flow applications, grinders can operate in parallel, enabling partial servicing while in operation. The N.MacT can be mounted upstream before the pump (inline model) or on top of the auger (channel model). Grinders can also be stacked for successive particle size reduction. An optional control panel is equipped with an auto-reverse feature to retract jammed media.
The N.MacT Twin Shaft Grinder features modular assemblies and interchangeable components that facilitate universal parts servicing. Dual recessed and self-collapsing lifting tabs make pull-out for servicing simple. The flanged versions include cleanout and inspection ports. Dual tempered hex shafts are designed for pre-indexed assembly and even transfer of load. An exclusive shock absorption system guarantees quiet and trouble-free prolonged operation.
Models feature from 1 to 6 cutter cartridges per shaft. Cartridges come pre-assembled, with a worry-free pre-stacked spacers and blades and are available in different materials depending on the application. The cycloidal gearbox is maintenance-free for up to 2 years. The grinder comes standard with different cutting gear sizes for different shaft speeds, resulting in better grabbing and grinding.
Available accessories include a control panel to ensure operator and equipment safety, a cutter cartridge cleaner that keeps the area free to cut and allows fluid passage, and a transmission shaft extension that elevates the electric motor to above the fluid limit.